Khamis, 7 April 2011

loss of its loved ones




Yesterday morning, on the way to the office after sending Hafiy and Fahry to nursery, I received an SMS (short message system) reads:

    Salam, I ummi harris accident  in kuala Lipis, Harris nazhan son passed away ..
Alfatihah

My heart was suddenly struck. Shocked. Sad. Not revealed. All there.
Ummi  Harris is my school friends, while studying in SMCH. We frequently exchange stories about their children, since the late Harris in the womb.

I just met him last week, came across while walking to the office.
Office near my office. Within 1-2 minutes could also lah tu we exchanged stories. He said he was in the process of changing workplace ...

Upon receiving the news, in a choked me to send message to friends.

Some friends called me and cried.
So it choked. Of course, even though I never met with the spirits, but it feels like its own, added at the sight of a face comelnya on Facebook and blogs.

Other friends ask about the Umm Harris and her husband, as well as details about the accident. Forgive me because I had no idea. And I do not have the heart to ask more of Umm Harris. However, when Umm Harris sent a second SMS
 asked me to tell friends, I gagahi also to ask about the accident, but I did not expect his answer is, because .. lost child is a fact that is too painful to face. And I think his willingness to tell me is a matter of great need perseverance.

I can not describe my feelings with words.
My friends, weak knees, hearts melt when they get this message. Our souls cry though not of our flesh and blood. Because of the close friendly relations with Ummi Harris, even without its still feels sad.

I can not imagine if it happened to me. Fahry first time in the incubator, I cry every day praying for her safety. I am very afraid of losing my baby, even though I did not manage holding. This is also when children are beginning crawl, start playing, start naughty...

May God give provision Ummi Harris, and their hearts calm lost loved ones in the blink of an eye, this eye.

I feel I want to hug my son back. Surely I am not willing to lose them, even briefly.
meditate son Harris Nazhan. Hopefully you up into the hands of leaders of Ummi and Baba to heaven ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan