Khamis, 7 April 2011

Dreams Of Heaven




From the left I saw a bright light, coming from above and sometimes it dropped to the bottom. Balls and my eyes wondering, what is light. Is it a neon light that always accompany me to learn when I first learned. Is it the sun but it will be me every morning, just like when I was relaxing in the Gulf Ramunia with friends some time ago. I wondered again, playing with puzzles that I could not finish.


Glued to my hand, punishment and pain. Her blood began to flow down from the wall to the ground.
I was punishing and not afford to fight to remove the nail pacakan. I started crying, relentless. As I tried to get away, I'm getting sick hands and a lot more blood is flowing. From then I saw a light flicker firefly beautiful, can not be disclosed ascetic beauty of the twinkling fireflies. Although sunlight is lost, fireflies flicker that can give me the light and the eye heals the sick exposed to the light glare.


The longer, the closer the lightning bug to me. I was fascinated with the beauty of the light pattern formation. Sometimes the pattern is like wings to fly, sometimes they form clouds that are so beautiful and wonderful. When I looked at the beauty of it, came a sound that is very fearful and painful pieces of my hearing. And it is very scary, I began to worry if the sound was getting closer. Screaming and howling sound that makes me confused and hard heads. I tried to turn the head to the left and right, up and down. Search every corner of the room crack. Where did that voice? Who is the voice? Then I berterik powerful hard-hearts. I tried to stop the sound. But that voice continues to haunt me. I was really scared and all I want to get away from that room. But I can not, with hands glued to the wall of sharp, my feet are bound only spurred on the earth. Where can I escape.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan